page

Lunes, Pebrero 18, 2013

DIY Week

It has been too long since I last posted something. Well to tell you the truth I have been staring at a blank page for quite some time now. Everytime I hand the pen and make it work none of the words seems right for the paper.
I have been having a writers block.
Was about to post earlier this week but I didn't know what to post so I just didn't posted any. I had a movie review, style review and even food reviews in my mind. Blame the so called writers block for not blogging those brilliant topics.
Okay, moving on. Last sunday (February 17,2013) my cousin asked for my help. I was more than willing to help since it was an art project. Hey I love doing art since I was a kid, it's the only thing I excell at (I really stink at everything especially dancing!).
My cuz and I have to make this flower kind wall decor out of tissue rolls (the tube that holds the tissue).
It was easy actually. Haha! Ang yabang lang eh. But it is really just easy.
I won't be detailing it any further since it's not the tissue rolls I'm going to tell you guys.
After with that brilliant DIY project, nacurious ako sa iba pang mga DIY. My curiosity is telling me to search for more creative DIY that I can make.
So I scoured Google and ended up with a nice Bow tie made of strips of fabrics.
Luckily I have this "retaso" from my old walking shorts that I ripped off.
The process is just so easy. You can do it in just 10mins or more.
It involves cutting and sewing. I don't know how to tell you the procedures. It's best to watch a video instead too bad I don't have on but I bet Youtube has it. (Crossfingers!)
While I was doing my project I had a tough time. It's not as easy as it looks like. The Stitching part is hell! Just joking guys! But I'm not good at stitching so I had a little bit of problem.
At the bottom is the end product of my DIY Bow Tie Necklace!
I can't wait to wear it. With the Bow Tie Necklace, you can always look a bit formal even in a streetwear or basic looks.
I'm going to post some pics of me wearing it in a not so formal outfit, not later than this week so watch out for it!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento