page

Lunes, Enero 21, 2013

Coco Fun

This was my first to celebrate the Coco Festival at San Pablo City, Laguna. I have no intention on going but luckily they invited the Turumba. Which was a first also. I decided to go on a street style since we will be on the streets but then I will be at the Cathedral also because of the mass. So i decided to go on a safer street style with hints of casualties.
I put on a neutral color button down shirt on top of a tank top, and paired with blue colored pants.
I chose blue so it will add some colors to my look. If you decided to go all neutral colors make sure to add some hue to it. You don't want to make your outfit look a bore/dead, do you?
As to my shoe, a slip-on is fine.
I added some accessories to draw attention. If you want to keep a low profile and a simple look, don't wear the beannie and the novelty eyeglasses.
For my casual look, I just tacked my button down shirt in. Tacking in your shirt can make you look and feel corporate.
WhileIi was at San Pablo, I can't help but smile. There are beers everywhere. Different stalls too, where you can buy just about anything. I mean there are bracelets, necklaces, accessorries, foods, clothes, and the beers too. Did i just mention the beers again? Lol
Well, that's it. I had fun. What made it more fun was the Turumba. I danced, I shouted, &I went crazy at the proccession. I can't wait for next year's Coco Festival.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento