page

Lunes, Abril 15, 2013

Fun filled monday


So yesterday we decided to window shop at SM Calamba, also to get away from stress I think. Walking and strolling at the mall can be really tiring so I’m more than thrilled when we got home.
First thing that I did was to go online and to post pictures on Instagram. You can follow me @clapjuanito. 
Anyways my beautiful cousin and I took pictures with our Peach Mango Pie which is her treat to me, thankyou pinsan! (next time ulit. Haha) :)
image




And here we are promoting the pie.

image
image
image
What do you think? Can we be the next endorser of Jollibee? Haha!
As we were taking pictures my tita, kapatid, and pinsan came in the view. And this is what happens when we all take pictures. 
image
image
image
Yes, making pacute is a family’s thing. We can be crazy when we want to, it’s not everyday you see a family that is so quirky and it’s not everyday that we get to hang like this. I’m glad that we did something like this.
Last on my post is a photo of me and my kapatid. Both of us is different in our own way I guess that’s why we always clash. Arguing is not new to us, you see we’re just like any ordinary siblings. But in spite of that I still love her though.
image

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento