page

Biyernes, Hulyo 5, 2013

Cyber watch: PKL4017

Before anything else, I would like to apologize for not posting anything this past few weeks. I just had a very busy schedule. I have now school from mondays to saturdays. Can you imagine that I still have classes even on weekends? I still like the schedule that I encoded tho.
One of the thing that I did was to make an article for my friend's newest blog project. I'm so very honored to be a part of her project, so Ate Mira I express my deepest gratitude Thank you so much! 
Even though I'm still new at writing you still trusted me. Haha. I'm being melodramatic. 

I'm really not keen on writing for someone or something, I get that pressured feeling. Minsan feeling ko ung ginagawa ko or yung sinusulat ko ay hindi papasa sa standards. How do I explain this? Ahhhhh what I'm trying to say is I have this feeling that my work is not good enough. To make it short I don't trust my self. I get self conscious. I get insecure. Well that's me. I have no experience on writing an article for a big project so this one is a first for me.

I'm not here to explain and detail out my experience. Dahil most of the time na nagsusulat ako ay I'm blocked, writer's block kumbaga. I'm writing this para ipromote yung project ng kaibigan ko.

You can visit her blog by clicking on the link below.

If you want to know what the fuzz is all about, if you're curios as to what the blog/project, you can read it there. Please take time to read. You'll enjoy pkl4017. So now I'm going to show you my part. Drum roll please! 

There goes my name! Wohooo! And there is my work, I'm so glad that I get to help a friend. Kahit na ang gulo nung work ko, mejo naliligaw on some parts, na mejo hindi siya blog worthy. Dinodown ko lang sarili ko. Haha! Joke pero seriously, you guys should visit and read this cool blog. Share it to your friends too. This is the first issue so please stay tuned for more. That's it for today. Don't forget to check out pkl4017.blogspot.com! Please and thank you! 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento