page

Martes, Hulyo 3, 2012

1st Laguna Blogging Convention

So i was on twitter the other day and i saw a tweet from a friend about this blogging convention. I asked him about it and he said that it is for the bloggers and its aim is to promote tourism through social media. And i was like, yea i should come. What a better way to make my days productive since I'm not in school. This will make my days a little less than boring and well, and I'm also a blogger so why not. This convention will help me a lot plus i will get to promote our town, Pakil! That will be huge for me. I have never done something huge than blogging about my lives. Readers get pretty boring by just reading my blogs about me. But I'm still thinking if I'm going to register or not. It's hard to RSVP to this kind of event you know with out money. First how am I going to the venue without money? Where will i get foods/snacks? But I'm pretty sure that foods are included, given by the sponsors. My problem now is who am i going with? Hhhm. I really want to go to this convention, I'm so willing! It's been a long time since i posted a blog and i want to continue blogging. Maybe this convention will be my stepping stone? Maybe.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento